Follow The Sea Change Agency on Instagram
In a powerful effort to help prevent the extinction of sharks, The Source H2O & The SeaChange Agency have partnered up to encourage the importance of our water, oceans, and ultimately our planet.
Rob Stewart and his best friend, Brock Cahill, changed the worldview with the release of the film series SharkWater. The films successfully exposed the shark fin trade which has led many species to the brink of extinction.
Many mislabeled fish products including cosmetics, pet food, fertilizer, and even seafood intended for human consumption, are the main cause for the endangerment and extinction of several fish species.
How You Can Make an Impact
7 Ways we can start making an IMPACT NOW… for the sustainability of our planet, all species and future generations:
- Choose to refuse plastic. (One Naked Filter Removes over 450 single-use plastic bottles or Nineteen cases)
- Stop eating fish.
- Stop the use of harsh detergents, cleaners, & chemicals.
- Look for alternative energy sources.
- Be open to learning more.
- Get involved to protect something you love in the world.
- Spread the news widely to all the people you know and love and hold our governments accountable to make the changes we want and need.
How We’re Making an Impact
Educational & Impact Opportunities:
- Awareness and Activation through video and in-person events K-12 and adults
- Naked Filter: Nano Filtration Water Bottle for everyone, anywhere. $15 per purchase supports The SeaChange Agency Non-Profit
- Trillion Bottle Mission: Eliminate One Trillion single-use plastic bottles by 2030 #trillionbottles
- Journey to Costa Rica July 2022
– Swim with and Tag Sea Turtles and Sharks
– Learn from top scientists
– Enjoy ocean and food on a private yacht
- Sponsorship & Scholarships allow you to become part of the mission
3 Ways You Can